Tech Mac Repair is the mac® service center near downtown dallas. Our apple® certified technician are specialized in fixing all possible repairs on your mac® device. Some of the common service we are used to serving are Broken hinge repairs, charging port and MagSafe® charger issue, macBook® shattered display, portable mac® battery replacement, microphone issue repairs, speaker repair and replacement, Hard drive to SSD upgrade service, stuck apple® logo, iCloud® and iTunes® service, data recovery and migration, liquid damage restoration, fan replacement, graphics card upgrades, SSD upgrades, memory upgrades, OSX® installation, kernel panic repairs, logic board replacement, overheating mac® repair, wifi repair service, broken keyboard replacement, trackpad replacement, cinema display repair, system backup & other IT support.
We provide services for PC, Laptop, & Desktop computer. Some models we work on almost every day are Dell®, HP®, Toshiba®, Sony®, ASUS®, Acer®, Samsung®, Gateway®, IBM®, MSI®, LENOVO®, ALIENWARE®, REPUBLIC OF GAMERS®, and Apple®.
Liquid Damage Repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage Charging port issue repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage ultrasonic cleaning and repair service Dallas
- Liquid Damage Logic Board issue repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage Keyboard not responsive repair Dallas
- Liquid damage dim/black screen repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage Display issue repair Dallas
- Liquid damage electrical surges repair Dallas
- Liquid damage USB port not working repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage Touchpad not working repair Dallas
- Liquid Damage battery issue repair Dallas
We are committed to make you happy!
Tech Mac Repair is located at downtown dallas and is providing mac® repair service since many years. We are taking repair job to next level by providing express service on repairs and warranty on repaired parts. We keep you updated about the repair procedure and will educate about the repair pros and cons about your device. We fix most of the issue same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Talk to us today!
Call us with your issue and device details, we’ll be right on that. You can set appointment for the service or direct walk in to get it fixed on same day.